2017 Scholarship Instructions & Application Now Available
The Ryan Woodward Memorial Business Scholarship is presented each year with proceeds from the Ryan Woodward Memorial Fund.
- Applicant must be a senior at Grand Ledge High School.
- Immediate family members of the Ryan Woodward Memorial Fund Board of Directors are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
- Funds will be available for college level courses or other appropriate or qualified courses. The scholarship monetary award shall be payable to the college you will attend. Should the winner not enroll within one year of the date of the scholarship award; the scholarship will be forfeited and the funds will be returned to the Ryan Woodward Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- Applications must be US postmarked by April 24, 2017. Any application postmarked after that date will be disqualified.
- Applicants will receive a letter of acknowledgement via email.
- The scholarship winner(s) will be notified in May.
- The scholarship winner(s) will be recognized at the Grand Ledge High School Honor’s Ceremony.
- The number and amount of scholarships awarded annually varies depending on the number of applicants and the amount of funds available in the Ryan Woodward Memorial Fund.
- The determination of the scholarship recipient(s) will be the sole discretion of the Ryan Woodward Memorial Fund Board of Directors.
We are excited that you have expressed a desire to further your education. The Board of Director’s would like to wish you the best of luck and continued success in your field of interest.
2018 Scholarships Awarded to:
Nolan Fox, Devlin Beaton, Josphine Tanasse and Callahan Riggs
2017 Scholarships Awarded to:
Joseph Strother, Christian Grant and Emily Songer
2016 Schoarship Awarded to:
2015 Scholarship Winners:
The 2015 award winners are: Hailey French, Brad Anderson and Brittany Belding
2014 Scholareship Winners:
The 2014 award winners are: Shannon Staton, Patrick Cosgrove and Kelsey Rowland
2013 Scholarship Winners:
The 2013 award winners are: Connor Anderson, Ryan Anderson and Dominic Bonofiglio
2012 Scholarship Winners:
The 2012 award winners: Ashley Priest and Nicholas West.
2011 Scholarship Winners
In 2011 the Fund awarded 3 scholarships of $1,000 each to: Jeremy Klepal, planning to attend Northwood University, Drew Penfield, planning to attend and Aaron Zabriskie, planning to attend Flagler College in St. Augustine, Florida
2010 Scholarship Winners
In 2010 the Fund awarded 3 scholarships of $1,000 each to: Travis Frederick Covert, now attending Northwood University; James Gray III, attending Saginaw Valley State University; and Sarah Paquet, attending Michigan State University.